- Follow-up is another important aspect of the treatment process. Your treatment plan will outline follow-up appointments as needed to monitor your progress.
- The first follow-up appointment typically occurs three to six weeks after your last treatment. Once your treatment is completed, your physician will ask that you report any symptoms you experience.
- If you notice anything abnormal, contact us immediately.
- We recommend the special care you used during treatment continue for at least a short period of time following your last treatment.
- For example, if you experienced skin irritation during treatment, continue to use a skin moisturizer or physician recommended treatment until the irritated area has healed.
- For fatigue, continue to take naps as needed and try to get extra rest at night.
- If you followed a special diet during treatment, you may need to continue the diet for a period of time after treatment is completed.
- If your treatment plan requires any special follow-up care instructions, your physician will direct you when your treatment course is finished.
This practice is currently set-up to provide a holistic multidisciplinary cancer care plan for the benefit of all our patients.
Our motto is “Patients first”